Cavco Homes is a leading builder of Manufactured and Modular Homes, Park Model RVs and Vacation Cabins in the United States. Based in Phoenix, Arizona, the company has built a reputation for quality, value and service since its founding in 1965.
As the original manufacturing and retail organization for Cavco Industries, Cavco Homes sets the standard for quality, service and value in manufactured homes and RV Park Models. Cavco’s homes are built in many sizes and dimensions, but most importantly they are constructed to meet our customers needs.
More Cavco floor plans, retailers and other information is available for each of these locations at the links below.
- Cavco Durango in Phoenix, AZ – Providing manufactured homes and modular homes to Arizona, California, New Mexico, Utah and Colorado.
- Cavco West in Phoenix, AZ – Providing manufactured homes and Park Model RV’s to Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, California and Mexico.
- Cavco Texas – Building center providing manufactured homes and Park Model RV’s to Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Cavco Home Center – Cavco retail homes stores, providing beautiful manufactured homes and outstanding customer service in North Tucson, South Tucson, Albuquerque and New Braunfels, Texas.
- Cavco Park Models and Cabins – National leader in the design, production and installation of park models, cabins and specialty products.
Each of our Manufactured Homes Builders have unique Models, Specifications and Options. All homes are sold through our independent network of retailers as well as our company owned Cavco Home Center locations.
Cavco’s “systems-built” homes are produced under various trade names in a variety of styles, floor plans and price ranges. We build our homes to meet the appropriate building standards such as the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), International Building Code (IRC), Universal Building Code (UBC) and we build park model RV’s to the ANSI 119.5 Building Code.